The 10' x 17' "Texas Star" rectangle trampoline is our most popular trampoline (98 Square Feet of jumping surface) and the size that gyms prefer the most. The "Patent Pending" “continual flow” 11 gauge Structural Steel galvanized frame construction makes this outdoor trampoline superior in the industry. These rectangular trampolines are great for gymnasts, anyone wanting to get fit, or for those just wanting to have some fun! Bouncing for only a few minutes every day you will build strength, increase stamina, develop stronger muscles and bones, and give your immune system a boost. Our trampolines are the safest on the market! Built from the best materials and Made in the USA! Woven permatron jumping surface has 775 lbs. of bursting strength for maximum bounce. Reversible 20 oz. vinyl safety pad for twice the life of any other brand! Trampoline safety enclosures are available. Buy the Combo. and save money!
Texas Star 10’ x 17’ Rectangle Trampoline Specifications
• 9’4” x 16'4” 11 Gauge Structural Galvanized Steel Frame, 36" Tall
• 7’ x 14' = 98 Square Feet of Jumping Surface, #1 Grade Permatron Trampoline Material
• 750 Lbs. Bursting Strength for Maximum Bounce (400 lb. Maximum Weight Limit)
• 2” Thick, 12” Wide 20 oz. Reversible Vinyl Safety Pad Pad Color is blue. Other colors are available for an Up-Charge cost. Contact us for a color change.
• 100 – 8 ½” Heavy Duty Galvanized "Ultra Bounce" Springs
Pad Color is standard blue! Greenor Red is optional for an additional charge. Contact us for color change request.
- Free Shipping in Continental U.S.
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
We offer FREE SHIPPING on ANY products sold on Trustedtrampolines.com
Texas Trampolines products leave the warehouse within 5-7 business after placing your order, this is an estimate from the manufacturer and isn't guaranteed. Texas Trampolines ship via freight, the shipping company will contact you to setup a drop off time. Delivery time can vary depending on location, but usually products will ship within 5 business days following it's departure from the warehouse. If it's a smaller weighted item such as an accessory, shipping typically use two carries, Fedex and UPS.