Due to the high demand for this giant trampoline, we had no choice but to put this square trampoline back on the market! This giant trampoline has a jumping surface of 144 sq. ft.! You get a diagonal jumping surface of 14'! Enjoy the benefits of rebounding. It’s a great way to build a strong heart and stay in shape!
The frame is built out of 11 gauge structural steel galvanized pipe and is backed by a lifetime warranty. The Permatron trampoline mat has bursting strength of 775 lbs. per. sq. inch and is backed with a 5 year prorated warranty on the material and a 2 year full warranty on the stitching. Our safety pads cover all of the frame and springs leaving no space exposed. The pads are reversible which gives you twice the life. This trampoline features 116 “Ultra Bounce” galvanized springs. Safety enclosures are available for this trampoline. This trampoline is the safest on the market today and surpasses all ASTM requirements. Made in the USA. Free Shipping in the contiguous 48 states. Buy directly from the manufacturer for top notch service!!
Texas Extreme 15’ x 15’ Trampoline Specifications
• 14’4”x 14'4” 11 Gauge Galvanized Structural Steel Frame, 44" High
• 12' x 12' = 144 Square Feet of Jumping Surface (400 lb. Maximum Weight Limit)
• 750 Lbs. Bursting Strength for Maximum Bounce
• 2” Thick, 12” Wide 20 oz. Reversible Vinyl Safety Pad Pad Color is blue. Other colors are available for a small Up-Charge cost. Contact us for a color change.
• 116 – 8 ½” Heavy Duty Galvanized "Ultra Bounce" Springs
- Free Shipping in Continental U.S.
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
We offer FREE SHIPPING on ANY products sold on Trustedtrampolines.com
Texas Trampolines products leave the warehouse within 5-7 business after placing your order, this is an estimate from the manufacturer and isn't guaranteed. Texas Trampolines ship via freight, the shipping company will contact you to setup a drop off time. Delivery time can vary depending on location, but usually products will ship within 5 business days following it's departure from the warehouse. If it's a smaller weighted item such as an accessory, shipping typically use two carries, Fedex and UPS.