At Trusted Trampolines we pride ourselves in being family friendly and putting the safety of our customers first, please take the necessary precautions to ensure a safe experience while using trampolines.
Here we have provided guidelines published by The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission for using trampolines in a safe manner as follows:
Injuries and deaths can be caused by:
- Colliding with another person on the trampoline
- Landing improperly while jumping or doing stunts on the trampoline
- Falling or jumping off of the trampoline
- Falling on the trampoline springs or frame
Take these steps to help prevent serious trampoline injuries, especially paralysis, fractures, sprains and bruises:
- Allow only one person on the trampoline at a time.
- Do not attempt or allow somersaults, because landing on the head or neck can cause paralysis.
- Do not use the trampoline without shock-absorbing pads that completely cover its springs, hooks and frame.
- Place the trampoline away from structures, trees and other play areas.
- No child under 6 years of age should use a full-size trampoline. Do not use a ladder with the trampoline, because it provides unsupervised access by small children.
- Always supervise children who use a trampoline.
- Trampoline enclosures can help prevent injuries from falls off trampolines.
In addition to these guidelines be sure to read your trampoline's manual thoroughly and follow instructions on installation diligently to further increase precaution.