Engineered for safety with our SoftBounce™ TechnologyOur SoftBounce™ trampoline starts with quality and safety that is far superior to mass market trampolines.
- Best bounce in its class
- Blue frame pad is thick, made up of EPE closed cell foam with a strong PVC outer covering
- Heavy-Duty frame is made from Cold Rolled Steel 1.8 inches in diameter
- Tough jet black powder coat finish
- Patented Double-fail-safe™ engineering uses a secondary or “back up” support system to hold the net in place, a very important safety feature not offered by JumpKing or Hedstrom.
- Patented Top Strap prevents net collapse, 3 to 8 times stronger than JumpKing and Hedstrom bungee connections that easily collapse and can rip out during an impact.
- Patented Overlapping Entry: There's nothing to open or close, just slip through the overlap and you're in! JumpKing, Variflex, Hedstrom use a door flap design, which kids leave open, exposing them to fall off accidents.
- Patented shock-absorbing Ball-Caps at pole tops; JumpKing, Hedstrom offer no downward cushioning, Variflex caps shatter on impact after only months of UVexposure.
- Patent pending vinyl sleeves prevent pole foam from disintegrating in the sun; JumpKing, Hedstrom, and Variflex pole foam is unprotected.
- Patented shock-absorbing padded steel poles flex on impact.
- Patented Games encourage safer play activities, build athleticism, and improve learning: Game & Party Pak, Basketball Set, Big-Top™ Tent and our new patent pending Hoppy Balls.
Those who have tested the new PowerBounce™ system have this to say about it: “Astonishing”, “Awesome”, and simply “Wow!”
This state-of-the-art technology improves both shock-absorption and bounce performance. It’s the first and only single-bed trampoline that can be tuned for different age, weight, and skill levels, yet it also broadens the performance spectrum so that jumpers with a wider range of weights and skill levels can safely enjoy the same setup.
The heart of the PowerBounce system is our patented TripleStage-DualSpring™ assembly. Each assembly consists of two High-Performance springs mounted on our PowerArm™ fitting. The upper, Primary Spring locks the PowerArm™ into the V-ring, while the lower, PowerSpring™ attaches to one of the PowerArm's three stages--the top, middle, or bottom setting.
Soar to new levels! The PowerArm™ linkages work like levers as the PowerSprings stretch, and this significantly improves the bounce performance. The bottom setting provides the best combination of shock absorption and performance because it super-stages the springs.